demian Esser, Managing Partner
- Founding Partner with extensive deal origination and execution experience having invested and advised globally on M&A and private equity transactions with total deal volumes of more than US$35bn.
- In-depth industry know-how and global board level network in the business and consumer services, transport and logistics, infrastructure, leisure & tourism sectors.
- Prior to founding Pedralbes Partners Demian was a Director at Citigroup’s investment bank, managing the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) transportation and services team.
- Prior to that Demian was a strategy management consultant with Accenture in their Products and Services practice in Berlin.
- MBA from IESE Business School, Barcelona and BA Hons in International Business Studies from the European Business School, London.
- German/Bolivian national and fluent in English, German and Spanish.