DIEGO VOSS, Partner
- Partner and experienced private equity manager having acted as senior executive in several London based real estate funds as Moor Park Capital, Broadcliff Capital and Lehman Brothers Real Estate Partners.
- Invested more than USD2.0bn in the European real estate market across the capital structure, from common equity to mezzanine, and across different asset classes and risk profile, from core-plus to opportunistic deals.
- Prior to working in the European real estate industry, Diego developed his career in the Latin America power sector buyside.
- MBA from IESE Business School, Barcelona and cum laude Bachelor in Economics from Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Argentine national and fluent in English and Spanish.