PABLO GALVAN, Partner
- Partner at Pedralbes and Professor of Finance and Economics at ITAM. Director of the ITAM Financial Risk Management Center and board member of five financial institutions.
- Pablo is an experienced advisor in large scale capital raisings in Mexico across various sectors including banks, market exchanges, energy and industrials.
- Prior to joining Pedralbes Partners, Pablo was Head of Risk and Valuation at the CFO office of PEMEX.
- Before that Pablo was member of the Quantitative Research Group at Goldman Sachs in New York City.
- Pablo has been a longstanding consultant to some of the leading financial institutions in Mexico including Citigroup Banamex, BBVA-Bancomer and Banxico among others.
- Masters in Quantitative Methods in finance and doctoral studies in finance, Columbia University NYC and BA in Economics and Accounting from ITAM, Mexico City.
- Mexican national and fluent in English and Spanish.